School Graduationt okDo you want to obtain a PhD while working on dedicated Foot and Ankle Research with experts in the field?

We collaborate with the University of Barcelona (Spain) and its “Medicine and Translational Research Program” (

How can I access?

You need a title in Medicine and a specialization in orthopedic surgery.

What do I have to do to become a Ph.D.?

You will be asked to published two indexed scientific papers collaborating with your PhD Supervisor, who will be a member of GRECMIP soon MIFAS Board.

In addition, you will have the chance to get the “International European Mention” in your PhD if you meet the requirements.

What about the costs?

Candidates joining the Program will be automatically granted the MIFAS by Grecmip PhD Program Grant, covering 1st year inscription at the PhD University Program (limited to 5 per year), and special consideration for the MIFAS by Grecmip Research Grant will be warranted.

I want to do it!

Just apply at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and we’ll welcome you on board!